Injectable Dermal Fillers in Rancho Cucamonga
Our team of experienced cosmetic surgeons, certified physician assistant, and registered nurses can help you nip signs of aging in the bud, add volume to your cheeks, or perfect your pout with dermal filler injections.
Injectable treatments have become an increasingly popular option for treating age-related concerns and enhancing facial features, from smoothing wrinkles to defining the lips. At Inland Cosmetic Surgery and Ahava Medspa in Rancho Cucamonga, we’re pleased to offer our patients a diverse range of dermal fillers to address a variety of concerns.
What can you do with fillers?
In the hands of an experienced provider, the possibilities are nearly limitless. With fillers, we can restore what was lost, fill in areas of concern, and rebalance your face.
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Add volume and lift to the cheeks
- Correct nasal flaws with non-surgical rhinoplasty
- Add dimension, shape, and volume to the lips
- Give the appearance of high, youthful cheeks with non-surgical cheek augmentation
Visit our Before & After GalleryView Patient Results and Save your Favorites >
What are filler injections like?
During your injectable treatment, tiny amounts of filler are injected into your face through very fine needles. The treatments typically take less than 30 minutes, depending how many areas are treated.
While some discomfort is to be expected, most of our patients report that it is very tolerable. If you are concerned, we can apply a topical anesthetic to the area to ensure your comfort. After treatment, it’s normal to experience some redness, tenderness, or even bruising around the injection sites, but these side effects should resolve fairly quickly. Icing the area can help alleviate any pain.
You can resume most activities immediately following injections, as long you are gentle with the treated areas.
What fillers do you offer at Ahava Medspa & Inland Cosmetic Surgery?
Juvéderm® family of fillers
Juvéderm fillers are a smooth gel formulated with hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring component of your skin that provides moisture. We use them to contour the face and fill in facial depressions such as the nasolabial folds, forehead wrinkles, nasal furrows, and more. The Juvéderm family of fillers also contain lidocaine, a local anesthetic that increases patient comfort during treatment.
- Juvéderm XC to correct mild-to-moderate fine lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth for 6 – 12 months.
- Juvéderm VOLUMA to lift and contour the cheeks and address age-related drooping for up to 2 years.
- Juvéderm VOLLURE to smooth nasolabial folds, smile lines, pre-jowl folds, and marionette lines for up to 18 months.
- Juvéderm VOLBELLA to subtly enhance the size and shape of the lips while minimizing vertical lip lines for around a year.
Restylane® family of fillers
The family of Restylane fillers is also formulated with hyaluronic acid to provide long-lasting results that look and feel natural. Like Juvéderm, some of the Restylane fillers also include lidocaine to help offset any discomfort during treatment.
- Restylane-L to improve moderate-to-severe wrinkles and folds or enhance the lips.
- Restylane Silk to provide subtle lip enhancement and smooth fine vertical lines.
- Restylane Lyft to restore lost volume to the mid-face for a smoother, lifted look.
- Restylane Refyne to treat moderate smile laugh lines for up to a year.
- Restylane Defyne to smooth deeper, more severe creases around the mouth and nose for up to a year.
Radiesse helps rebuild shape, and its primary function is to structure. Developed with safety, durability, and longevity in mind, Radiesse is a dermal filler made with very tiny, smooth calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres.
These create a scaffolding effect in the skin, on which your own natural collagen grows to produce a long-term effect. Radiesse can be used for contouring nasolabial folds, marionette lines, cheek augmentation, non-surgical rhinoplasty, and jaw line and chin augmentation.
Formulated with hyaluronic acid, Belotero helps restore volume and elasticity to the mid-face while reducing common signs of aging. This filler is ideal for rejuvenating under the eyes, vertical lines on the lips for a subtle plump, or nasolabial folds around the corner of the mouth.
Bellafill is a collagen-based injectable filler mixed with polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) spheres. It is the longest lasting FDA approved filler for smoothing smile lines and nasolabial folds, in addition to improving the appearance of moderate to severe acne scarring. Bellafill can last up to 5 years, making it a wonderful choice for long-lasting results! Our experienced cosmetic surgeons can use Bellafill to perform a non-surgical facelift for patients who are good candidates for treatment.