Skin Tightening with Exilis in Rancho Cucamonga
Our certified providers can help you tighten, tone, and smooth with just a few Exilis™ treatments
When it comes to getting older, there are two things we know for certain: 1) it happens to us all, and 2) our faces and bodies won’t come out of it unscathed. Stubborn bulges of fat, loose skin, and cellulite can make it difficult to feel like yourself—and they are near impossible to address on your own.
Enter Exilis™. This non-surgical, multi-benefit treatment uses the power of thermal energy to shrink fat cells and stimulate and strengthen collagen. That means we can help smooth over unwanted bulges while tightening the skin and reducing cellulite. Treated areas will be firmed, smoother, and more youthful.
Exilis uses radiofrequency for results, combined with targeted cooling for enhanced comfort—and it has been clinically proven to reduce excess volume and tighten skin, in a comfortable, fast, and effective treatment.
- Key Benefits
- Non-Invasive Procedure: Exilis is a non-surgical option for skin tightening, offering a less invasive alternative to traditional surgical methods.
- Collagen Stimulation: The treatment stimulates the production of new collagen, which helps in tightening and rejuvenating the skin.
- Reduction of Wrinkles and Fine Lines: Exilis effectively reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, contributing to a more youthful appearance.
- Skin Texture Improvement: Regular treatments can enhance the overall texture of the skin, making it appear smoother and more even.
- No Downtime: Patients can return to their normal activities immediately after an Exilis treatment, as there is no recovery time needed.
- Customizable Treatment: Exilis can be adjusted to suit individual needs and target specific areas of the face or body.
- Safe for All Skin Types: The treatment is generally safe for all skin types and tones.
- Body Contouring Benefits: In addition to skin tightening, Exilis can also be used for body contouring, helping to reduce fat in targeted areas.
- Comfortable Procedure: Exilis treatments are typically painless and are often described as feeling like a warm massage.
- Quick Treatment Sessions: Sessions are relatively fast, usually lasting about 30 to 45 minutes, making them convenient even for busy individuals.
- Versatile Applications: Exilis can be used on various parts of the body, including the face, neck, arms, abdomen, and thighs.
- Collagen: A protein in the skin that provides structure and elasticity, often stimulated by treatments like Exilis for improved skin firmness.
- Elastin: A protein that helps skin return to its shape after stretching or contracting, with production often stimulated by skin tightening treatments.
- Exilis: A non-invasive skin tightening and body contouring treatment that uses radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen production and reduce fat.
- Monopolar Radiofrequency (RF) Energy: A type of energy used in Exilis treatments that generates heat to stimulate collagen production and tighten skin.
- Non-Invasive: A procedure that does not require surgical incisions or significant tissue removal, such as Exilis.
- Radiofrequency: A form of energy used in various medical and cosmetic treatments, including Exilis, to heat tissue layers and stimulate skin tightening.
- Skin Laxity: The loss of skin firmness or elasticity, often targeted by Exilis for improvement.
- Skin Tightening: A cosmetic procedure aimed at reducing skin laxity and improving firmness, a primary benefit of Exilis.
- Thermal Energy: Heat energy used in treatments like Exilis to stimulate collagen production and tighten skin.
- Ultrasound Imaging: A technology that may be used in conjunction with Exilis treatments to target specific tissue layers more accurately.
Who is a candidate from Exilis Laser skin tightening?
Because Exilis is a non-invasive treatment that doesn’t require anesthesia, it can be a great option for many.
Exilis provides several benefits:
- Removal of local fat deposits
- Reduction in overall volume of treatment area
- Improvement of cellulite
- Body shaping
- Skin tightening
If you have inflammation, metal implants or a cardiovascular disease, Exilis laser treatment may not be right for you. During your private consultation, we’ll go over your medical history, examine your areas of concern, and listen to your goals to determine if Exilis or another option is a good fit for you.
Your Exilis treatment at Ahava Medspa at Inland Cosmetic Surgery
Once we’ve decided Exilis is right for you, we’ll begin by dividing your areas of concern into treatment zones and cleaning and marking the area. Treatment is relatively comfortable, so you will not be placed under anesthesia or given a topical anesthetic.
We will place the handheld applicator over the treatment areas, spending about 4-5 minutes at each zone. Generally, 1-6 zones are targeted in each session. The built-in cooling ensures a pain-free experience with minimal discomfort.
How many Exilis treatments will I need?
Treatment is typically provided over four separate sessions, spaced 10-14 days apart. Additional treatments may be necessary for certain conditions. Results may often be visible in two weeks.
Visit our Before & After GalleryView Patient Results and Save your Favorites >
Schedule your Exilis Laser consultation in Rancho Cucamonga
Your initial consultation will include a complete discussion of potential complications. You may also review past patient photos and ask additional questions. To schedule your private consultation, contact us today!