Meet Cosmetic Surgeon, Emma Ryan, DO
Specializing in breast enhancement, body reshaping, and facial rejuvenation
Dr. Emma Ryan is an associate surgeon at Inland Cosmetic Surgery specializing in breast enhancement, body reshaping, and facial rejuvenation. She is a compassionate general and cosmetic surgeon with an impressive pedigree. She completed medical school in Washington State at Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences before completing a 5-year general surgery training in Phoenix, AZ where she was named Chief Resident in her final year. She was then chosen to complete her year-long cosmetic surgery fellowship at Inland Cosmetic Surgery with Dr. Haiavy and Dr. Tower. This opportunity gave her access to learn the most cutting-edge cosmetic surgery techniques and technology.
Prior to medical school, Dr. Ryan attended Augustana College, a leading liberal arts college in Rock Island, IL where she was a National Collegiate Athletic Association Captain of her swim team, as well as President of her sorority. During medical school, she lived in Anchorage, AK where she enjoyed the stunning landscape and outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, and fishing. Dr. Ryan is a diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery and is excited to continue learning the practice of cosmetic surgery at Inland Cosmetic Surgery in order to provide the best results to her patients.
Dr. Ryan is Passionate about Helping Other Moms
Outside of work Dr. Ryan enjoys spending time with her family and traveling to new places. She recently became a new mom to a beautiful baby girl and understands the physical changes that happen to the body with pregnancy and breastfeeding. She is passionate about getting moms back to their pre-pregnancy bodies and helping them regain confidence in their shape with procedures such as a mommy makeover, which combines breast augmentation / lift, tummy tuck, and/or liposuction. Dr. Ryan is also a facial cosmetic surgery expert, enhancing her patients’ inner beauty through facelift surgery.
Dr. Ryan is passionate about getting moms back to their pre-pregnancy bodies and helping them regain confidence in their shape.
Education & Training
- Augustana College – Rock Island, IL
- Pacific Northwest University Medical School – Yakima, WA
- Mountain Vista Medical Center – General Surgery Residency
- Mountain Vista Medical Center – Chief General Surgery Resident
- Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship – American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- California State Medical License
- Arizona State Medical License
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Association of Women Surgeons
- Ryan, Emma DO; Haiavy, Jacob MD. Transumbilical Silicone Breast Augmentation: A Practical Review of an Innovative Technique. Annals of Plastic Surgery 90(5):p 494-500, May 2023.