What is it good for?
- Diminishing Surgical Scar
- Diminishing Acne Scars
- Diminishing Stretch marks (Striae)
- Skin Resurfacing to give a renewed glow
How do I feel after the treatment:
- Area treated may feel hot for about 2 hours after the treatment. Can use cold packs or Aloe Vera immediately after the treatment.
- You may feel 2-3 days of redness, pinkness, swelling, warmth or tightness.
- Can use make-up the next day
- “waffle” look or “slept on gauze” look for about 1 week
- Avoid the sun for a few days. SPF 30 or higher
How many treatments do I need?
- 1 Treatment per month
- 3-5 treatments total
- Continue to see results 6 months after the last treatment
How Does it Work?
FOR FINE LINES/WRINKLES AND RESURFACING:
- The laser delivers light in an array of narrow, focused “microbeams” to create columns of coagulation within the skin. These columns initiate a natural healing process that forms new, healthy tissue. This results in improved skin appearance.
- The Laser causes collagen reforming giving a renewed cellular appearance
- Laser scar treatment is appropriate for surgical scars and acne scars and works on any skin type.
- Laser scar treatment uses “fractional” pulses of laser light to break down scar tissue and help generate healthy new tissue, light in color and more even in texture.
- 3-5 treatments will be needed.
FOR STRETCH MARKS:
- Laser stretch mark treatment is a non-surgical procedure that uses pulses of fractional laser light to break down stretch marks triggering new tissue production at the site and improve the appearance of your skin.
- In just a few simple treatments, redness can be reduced and stretch marks can be smoothed.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM CO2 LASER?
- CO2 uses the ablative method, which removes the epidermis layer of skin.
- The 1540 uses non-ablative method: sending light pulses into the epidermis and dermis, while leaving the top layer of skin intact.
- This allows for a quick recovery with the Fraxel Laser.
How Much do Treatments Cost?
- Prices are per treatment. You can also save by buying a package as most will need a total of 3-6 treatments.
Regular price Special Feb. price Package of 3 (Feb. special)
Full face 600 450 1200
Chest 450 350 900
Hands 350 250 650
Small area of stretch marks starting at $250 (price determined at consultation)
Surgical Scars starting at $150 per session (price determined at consultation)
The February specials are only good for treatments done in February so book your consultation today at 909-987-0899.