Scarless breast augmentation is the procedure that enlarges your breasts with no visible scars on the breasts.
TUBA, or Transumbilical Breast Augmentation, is a breast implant placement technique that produces excellent result with minimal scarring. This procedure is also sometimes referred to as "belly button" breast augmentation.
Specializing in Transumbilical Breast Augmentation
Dr. Haiavy was one of the first cosmetic surgeons in the United States and Southern California to perform transumbilical breast augmentation, a procedure where the implants are placed through the belly button. This unique procedure virtually eliminates the three biggest concerns any patient or physician has about the breast augmentation procedure:
- No visible scars - there is no cut made to the breast, nipple, or underarm
- Reduced loss of sensation - nerves are usually less disturbed and no cut is made to the sensitive nipple area
- Reduced risk of infection - the procedure is performed through one small incision away from the breast area
Dr. Haiavy has published several articles on Transumbilical Breast Augmentation (TUBA) and over 3000 of these special procedures have been performed at Inland Cosmetic Surgery. Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Haiavy offers this unique procedure in Rancho Cucamonga as well as your choice of other methods, following personal consultation with you.
Breast Augmentation Patient Review
More Breast Augmentation Resources
- Current specials and promotions for breast implants
- Read Dr. Haiavy's article Transumbilical Breast Augmentation: Practical Review of a Growing Technique
For more information about TUBA breast augmentation in the Inland Empire and cosmetic surgery procedures including scarless breast augmentation, please contact us.
Our state-of-the-art surgery center is located in Rancho Cucamonga, in the heart of the Inland Empire and convenient to Upland, Ontario, Fontana, Montclair, Claremont, and Riverside, California. We also see cosmetic surgery patients at our satellite office located in Chino Hills, Corona,Victorville, convenient to Apple Valley and Hesperia, and a second satellite office in Beverly Hills.