No one method of breast augmentation is right for every woman. However, transumbilical breast augmentation may provide you with several benefits. Some pros associated with the TUBA endoscopic procedure include:
- No scarring or incision lines near the breasts
- Scarring is minimal and kept within the navel for ultimate discretion
- The minimal risk of infection is lower with TUBA than with other forms of breast augmentation
- Implants can still be placed both subglandularly and submuscularly
- Recovery is often quicker with TUBA procedures
- There is no risk of losing nipple sensation because incisions are kept away from the breasts
The TUBA procedure is only for women choosing saline implants. Because saline implants aren’t filled until they are place, this makes it possible for Dr. Haiavy to guide the empty implant shell up from the navel using the endoscope.
Because the incision is made far from the breasts themselves, it is important that you consult with a board-certified cosmetic surgeon like Dr. Haiavy when considering a TUBA procedure.Call 909-987-0899 to schedule a consultation or for more information about Transumbilical Breast Augmentation in CA.